0203 376 6288
The Lovers Lights Gallery
64 The Green
Wednesday - Saturday 10am-5pm
For those of you looking for unique children's party ideas in Twickenham or Teddington, Lovers Lights Gallery has just the thing. Based on Twickenham Green, we'll provide an entertaining, interactive session where our party-goers will be able to design and make their own beautiful glass pendant from scratch. The sessions will take place in a safe environment and everyone will be given their pendant to take home once it has been fired up and made in our kiln.
For more information about our parties, see our profile on Twickenham People.
Terms: Minimum party size - 6 people. Party-goers must be aged 8 years plus. Book between now and end of April. Not redeemable against any other item or cash value.
Contact: 0203 376 6288
Valid until: Wednesday, April 30 2014
Lovers Light Gallery is West London’s newest showcase for some of Britain’s finest designer/maker artists.
Anyone who's visited our gallery knows it is the perfect place if you’re looking for something that is truly unique for your home.
We now also run children's parties for children aged 8 & up. During these unique sessions, children can learn about glass cutting techniques in a safe but fun environment. What's more, once ready, they get to take home a beautiful pendant that they've made themselves. Our children's parties are growing in popularity and are gaining an excellent reputation as something unique to do for children's birthday parties in Twickenham and Teddington.
The format for one of our children's parties is as follows:
• After a brief safety introduction, these unique, fun and interactive sessions take children through planning and making 4 jewellery pendants and designing a window hanging.
• The children can design their pendants using their own colours and decide on their own shapes.
• All their work is then fired up in a kiln ready for children to collect a week after the party.
• By the end of the party, the children will have learnt how glass fuses together.
• All the children at the party will receive a clasp so they can attach their pendant onto a chain/necklace of their choice at home.
• We take party sizes of 6 and up, minimum age 8 years old.
What's more, we can run these unique sessions for everyone who has an interest in glass design and cutting. One of our workshops would make an ideal present for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
To find out more about us, our children's parties or to shop online please visit our website, stop by the gallery today or call us on 0203 376 6288.