Win tickets to see Minotaur at the Polka Theatre
By Teddington People | Friday, March 28, 2014, 09:31
The Polka Theatre in Wimbledon is proud to present the world premiere of Minotaur by award-winning writer Kevin Dyer, from 4 April- 24 May, and Teddington People has one family ticket to give away. See the competition details below for your chance to win.
The Minotaur will open at the Polka Theatre in Wimbledon next month.
About the show
Directed by Michael Fentiman, the production fuses a modern-day war story with Greek mythology to create a dark and gripping high-stakes adventure especially for children aged between 8 and 14.
Freddie receives a mysterious text message from his dad, a soldier fighting in a faraway modern warzone. Transported to the twisting labyrinth of ancient Minos, can Freddie slay the half-bull, half-man Minotaur and rescue his father?
Minotaur should appeal to young gamers & fans of novels like Percy Jackson & it’ll give young audiences a chance to experience quality theatre made especially for them.
For your chance to win, simply email the answer to the question below to email@example.com along with the following details:
• Child’s age
• Parent/ guardian name
• Email address
• Phone number & contact address details
These will be shared with the Polka Theatre but not with any other parties.
Who killed the Minotaur?
Terms & conditions
• This offer is for one family ticket to see Minotaur
• One family ticket equates to four tickets. At least one adult and at least one child
• All tickets are subject to availability
• Tickets are available from collection at the box office on the day of the performance
• Tickets are only redeemable for the named show, and not transferrable to other shows
• Any children attending must be aged 8-14
• Only one entry per family on any Local People sites including Teddington People, Twickenham People & Kingston People
• Winner will be chosen from correct entries and will be notified shortly after the competition closes
Alternatively, you can book tickets here or phone 0208 5434 888.