Discover the free & low cost ways to attract local customers
By Teddington People | Thursday, June 05, 2014, 21:16
Want to attract and keep more local customers, but don’t have pots of money for marketing?
Marketing on a Small Budget. This one day course, run by the IDM, will be based at their offices in Teddington.
Then this new one-day course, Marketing on a Small Budget, on 9 July, can show you the free and low-cost ways you can find, attract and win new customers - and keep existing customers coming back for more.
The Teddington-based Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM), which has been helping marketers win business and increase revenues for 25 years, has launched this unique new course specifically for small businesses, or simply those with small budgets. You will learn:
• How to create a low-cost marketing plan
• How to select, learn more about and target your customers
• How to select and make the most of the right online and offline promotional channels
• Clever ways to develop a low cost presence online, master effective search marketing techniques, and make the most of email and social media
• Techniques to reach and engage with new customers, plus retain and win more business from existing ones
Book online at the IDM where you’ll also find full course and venue details.
Alternatively, give the IDM helpline a call on 020 8614 0277 if you’d prefer to talk to someone in person.
Low-budget doesn’t have to mean no marketing. The IDM’s Marketing on a Small Budget can help you boost your business without breaking the bank.
The IDM - working with Teddington People - to help local businesses grow.