The 90 Day Challenge arrives in Richmond upon Thames
By Shake it up with Vi UK | Monday, October 14, 2013, 15:32
We all need to take care of our bodies - as it's the only place we have to live! With today's busy lifestyle, it is not always possible to eat well and stay on top of your nutrition. Luckily, the 90 Day Challenge has now arrived in Richmond upon Thames.
C:\fakepath\Vi Gives Back to the UK Community
It's the No 1 health and weight loss challenge in the USA and it is now here! Improve your nutrition, your health, build some lean muscle, manage your weight or lose weight. All the products are delicious, are packed with minerals and vitamins and contain the lowest sugar on the market.
Vi gives back to the UK community via:-
- AMURT – Feeds over 250 impoverished individuals in Holborn
- Into the Community Food Bank – Provides local families and individuals in Milton Keynes with essential food supplies until they are back on their feet.
- Newmarket Open Door Food Bank – Established and run by Churches Together in Newmarket, Suffolk, its primary focus is on supporting homeless youngsters.
- North London Action for the Homeless – A drop-in centre based in Stoke Newington for those in need; funded solely by donations and run by volunteers.
- Oxford Food Bank – Vi's very first UK Charity! It provides up to 5,000 meals a week to people living in food poverty. They currently deliver to about 40 charities in and around Oxford. And thanks to everyone's PROJECT 10 submissions, Oxford Food Bank will shortly receive its first Vi UK PROJECT 10 donation of 150 boxes of Nutra-Cookies.
- Porch Boxes in Radcliffe, Manchester – Provides food packs to people in crises; relies on donations and volunteer efforts.
- Southampton City Mission – Runs 5 Food Banks, 1 clothes bank and runs R.E. days for School's across Southampton.
- Stowmarket Food Bank – Provides emergency food parcels to individuals and families from Stowmarket, Suffolk and surrounding areas.
A Challenge Party is just 1 hour - bring your friends & family. Local Health & Beauty, Hairdressing, Fitness and Therapist professionals are welcome to see the promoter kit - no stock is required.
To find out more, how to get your products for free, how to get paid for promoting the challenge see:- https://www.facebook.com/ShakeitupwithViUK.
To book a free appointment or go along to a free Challenge Party to taste the products, do get in touch!